Fact or Fiction for Driveways in Wightwick & Wolverhampton?
1/ The surface is sealed and therefore slippery FICTION – for the last 6 years we have used a product called rhino grip, it is mixed with the lacquer to make it an anti-slip surface. Rhino grip is a transparent polymer giving a sand-like grip to the surface. (NO doubt certain cowboy firms may cut this corner giving rise to this unfair reputation.)
2/ If your water or gas main bursts underneath the Cobblecrete Ltd, the damage created by the repair cannot be fixed. FICTION (a gas repair remedial normally takes 2-3 hours) and can be blended to barely notice. Please see repairs on our picture page
Here at Cobblecrete we pride ourselves on the fact that we have been involved in thousands of individual projects in the past quarter of a century. We are able to stand by our assurances of a high working standard and an unsurpassed knowledge of the product. We are able to produce very positive testimonials and numerous excellent examples of our work throughout the West Midlands.
Imprinted Concrete is a method used for laying high strength concrete and applying both the chosen colour and pattern to the surface of the mix in situ. Provided it is laid correctly there are many advantages for using this product on driveways, patios, paths, pool surrounds or any other area requiring a suitable hard standing.
To make our services the best around, we supply driveways in Wightwick, Wolverhampton, Codsall, and Tettenhall!
Advantages of using imprinted concrete
- A solid fibre-mesh reinforced concrete slab laid on a good sub-base, will not sink or spread.
- Its WEED FREE
- The impermeable surface enables us to take rainwater into the sub-strata at the locations we wish it to do so – satisfying both environmental issues and the needs of the property.
- The sealed surface is not porous – therefore permanent staining is preventable.
- The speedy installation is usually finished within 1 week.
Why Pattern Imprinted Concrete?
An Imprinted Concrete drive Patio is so much more than merely a solid slab of concrete giving you somewhere flat to put your furniture and stay off the wet grass. So, why especially, a Patterned Concrete patio?
- With such a huge variety of Colours and Patterns, the paving will blend in Pattern Imprinted patio with split levels. harmoniously and become part of the landscape, as if it had been there for years.
- Any unsightly drainage features such as manhole covers which have previously hampered the appearance of the garden will be very well disguised.
- Peculiar levels and ugly peripherals can be catered for within the project’s design by incorporating split levels and steps.
- Your new Pattern Imprinted Patio Can look as old or new as you wish, depending on the type of sealed finish it is given.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete is low maintenance and easy to clean, it is also very resilient to gathering moss.
The design of the steps within the project is important as they will often turn out to be the most focal point of the installation.
Quite often in our Patterned Concrete projects, the step-work, no matter how small or complex, will draw more attention and positive approval, than all other aspects of the installation.
Our product lends itself to tremendous versatility as our experienced crew can carve practically any shape imaginable out of concrete.
Multi-blend Colour Schemes
This is where more than one base colour is chosen to add an extra dimension.
Alternating Colour and Patterns
Alternating the various shades and designs within the installation can create a whole new facet to the project. Design features can also be used to hide the straight cuts (Crack Control Joints).
The use of recessed manhole covers and aco drains, whilst not so much enhancing features, can disguise and bring order to those necessary parts of the property that you would rather not see.